« All Events
Worship in August (In-Person and Live-Streamed Online)
August 1, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We are excited to be offering in-person, in the sanctuary worship starting August 1. Worship will also be live-streamed, for our congregation has grown beyond Colorado, as well as making worship more accessible to those who may not be able to join us in person. You are still welcome to join us by streaming us live on YouTube HERE. Worship service will return to our regular 10:15am start time.
Much will be the same, but a few things will be different:
It will be wonderful to be in worship together, and also may feel different, as we’ve all changed a lot in the last year and half. Let us be gentle with ourselves and one another. Please reach out to Rev. Mollie, Paul Michalec, or Pastor Olive if you have questions or concerns.
- We are requiring masking for everyone, regardless of vaccine status. This is out of an abundance of care for the community, especially for our under 12 crowd who do not have access to the vaccine yet.
- We ask that you register HERE. This is to help us get a sense of how many folks to expect. If you forget to register, please still come!
- August 1 is a Communion Sunday, and we invite you to bring your own communion elements. We’ll have pre-packaged elements if you forget, and for those visiting.
- We ask that you make an effort to stay socially distanced before, during, and after worship
- You’ll be greeted outside the front of the church, and invited to get your name tag, and a sticker (red, yellow, or green) that will help share you comfort level of physical contact – we’re all in different places on this for different reasons, and that’s ok!